Armor is a set of items that provide the player with defense ratings, that reduces the damage taken by players from enemies and environmental hazards. Armor reduces damage damage taken by a player by half its defense rating.
Armor has various parts: Helmet, Chestplate (or Breastplate) and Greaves. Some other items, like Shackles or reforged items can also provide defense.
|Wooden Armor||2||1 Defense|
|Copper Armor||4||2 Defense|
|Iron Armor||7||2 Defense|
|Silver Armor||10||3 Defense|
|Gold Armor||13||3 Defense|
|Spectral Armor (Console/Mobile exclusive)||40||
|Titan Armor (Console/Mobile exclusive)||45||
|Dragon Armor (Console/Mobile exclusive)||76||
Highest values in each column are bold.
- Dragon Armor is a recolored Jungle armor sprite.
- Dragon, Spectral and Titan armor can only be crafted in console edition.
- Dragon Armor is now the second best armour due to the 1.2.1 update.
- The best Warrior layout in the 1.2.1 update is the Dragon Mask, Turtle Chestplate and Turtle Leggings.
- You can find Ancient Shadow Armor and Ancient Cobalt Armor as rare drops.
- Some of the alternative Armors are stronger then the default Armours.
- Mining Armour can be found, only the Shirt and Pants are available and the Mining Helmet can only be purchased to give the Full Armour Special Effect.
- The Ancient Gold and Iron Helmet be found as a lucky drop.
- The Ancient Shadow armor is interchangeable with the normal Shadow Armor.
- Chlorophyl Armour gives a special bonus where a floating Leaf Crystal will appear above your head and will shoot out Leaves when fighting Enemies.
- The Ninja Outfit is classified as Armor in the PC version but only classed as vanity in Console, Andriod and Mobile Version.