|Effects||21% increased melee and movement speed|
|Source||Places I assume (_edit_)|
|Cost to buy||N/A|
|Cost to sell||45 (set)|
The Dragon Armor is one of the three console-exclusive armor sets and the Warrior counterpart to the Spectral Armor and Titan Armor. It is the 2nd strongest armor set for melee behind the Chlorophyte Armor melee set. It consists of the Dragon Mask, Dragon Breastplate, and Dragon Greaves.
The Parts can each be crafted with the counterparts of the Cobalt Armor,Mythril Armor, Adamantite Armor and Hallowed Armor as well as 50 Souls of Blight (20 for chestplate) and (except the Helmet) 15 Souls of Might. All parts are crafted at a Mythril Anvil.
Dragon Mask Edit
- 26 Defense
- 15% Increased melee damage
- 15% Increased critical hit chance
Dragon Breastplate Edit
- 20 Defense
- 10% Increased critical hit chance
- 5% Increased melee speed
Dragon Greaves Edit
- 14 Defense
- 12% Increased movement speed
- 2% Increased melee speed
- Ocram has a 33% chance to drop any piece of Dragon Armor.
- It is possible to find the Dragon Mask in some chests (bug pre 1.2).
- This has the 3rd highest defense of any armor on the console version (Behind Turtle Armor and Beetle Armor).
- This armor is one of the hardest to make on the console version. It requires a full set of the warrior variants ofCobalt Armor, Mythril Armor, Adamantite Armor, and Hallowed Armor along with Souls of Blight and Souls of Might.
- Now since Hallowed Armor is no longer crafted with all 3 mechanical souls, only Light, Night, Might (for chestplate and leggings) and Blight are necessary.
- There is a rare glitch when the player attempts to put on the armor, it disappears.
- In the 1.2 update, the Dragon Armor got an updated sprite.