|King Slime (Boss)|
Ninja Hood (33.33%)
Ninja Shirt (33.33%)
Ninja Pants (33.33%)
Lesser Healing Potion 5-15 (100%)
During battle, the Slime King will hop around, trying to strike the player. It grows faster and smaller as it loses health, and will summon Blue Slimes periodically.
- 1 (100%)
- 5-15 Lesser Healing Potions (100%)
Only one of the following will be dropped:
- While it is categorized as a miniboss, the King Slime does have its own battle theme, summoner and message.
- However, it does spawn naturally without any requirements, unlike other bosses.
- The King Slime is arguably easier than the Eye of Cthulhu, but it is rarely the first boss players face. It may be because the King Slime needs lots of gold and rubies.
- When farming the King Slime, players should go to the outer thirds of the map and hold a Water Candle. They should also drink a Battle Potion.
- The King Slime isn't the only way to get ninja armor as Lepus can also drop it, though however King Slime has a higher drop rate.