The Horseman's Blade (1.79-14.29%)
Bat Sceper (1.79-14.29%)
Black Fairy Dust (1.79-14.29%)
Spider Egg (1.79-14.29%)
Candy Corn Rifle (1.79-14.29%)
Raven Staff (1.79-14.29%)
Jack 'O Lantern Launcher (1.79-14.29%)
Candy Corn 50-100 (100%) (With Candy Corn Rifle)
Explosive Jack 'O Lantern 25-50 (100%) (With Jack 'O Lantern Launcher)
Pumpking Trophy (100%)
Pumpking is an event boss added in the 1.2 update. He spawns in the Pumpkin Moon on waves 7 - 15. The pumpkin moon can be spawned using the Pumpkin Moon Medallion. He is a very strong enemy but is only considered as a mini boss.
Pumpking constantly switches between 3 different attack patterns at random. Its facial expression can help determine which attack mode he is going to switch to. When switching attack modes, his head rotates to reveal a new expression.
The face resembles a normal jack-o-lantern, with a sinister grin. Pumpking attacks aggressively with melee swipes with its Scythe arms.
Pumpking's mouth is partially open. Its Scythe arms will fire large yellow Scythe-shaped projectiles, or "Flame Scythes." This is similar to the Demon Scythe, where the fired projectiles are in static for a few seconds, before gradually beginning to spin and fly at the player with increasing speed, dealing massive hit-damage.
The face now shows his anger, with the mouth becoming an 'O' shape. Pumpking follows from from a longer distance and spits "Greek Flame" projectiles that are ?dodgeable? as they fall with a little force. They remain on the ground for a short time and can inflict damage upon contact.
- If not beaten before 4:30 A.M, all active Pumpkings will retreat straight down into the ground where they will despawn.
- Up to 7 of them (more in multiplayer) can attack simultaneously during the final wave (Wave 15).
- Pumpking will retreat underground if all players die.
- Ironically, The Horseman's Blade drops from the Pumpking and not actually from the Headless Horseman. This could be because Moon Events have Bosses that drop more powerful items.
- "Pumpking" is a combination of "Pumpkin" and "King."