|Queen Bee (Boss)|
|Defense||8/20 Depending on health|
|Drops|| Bee Gun (33.33%)
Bee Keeper (33.33%)
Honey Comb (33.33%)
Hive Wand 1-2 (33.33%)
Bee Hat (11.11%)
Bee Shirt (11.11%)
Bee Pants (11.11%)
Beenade 10-29 (75%)
[[Queen Bee Trophies]] (10%)
The Queen Bee is a Boss summoned by breaking the Larva inside Bee Hives of the Underground Jungle or using an Abeemination anywhere within the Jungle.
The Queen Bee has three distinct attack patterns.
- She will level herself with the player and fly back and forth repeatedly in an attempt to ram the player.
- She spawns bees while hovering, which attack the player.
- Similar to Hornets, the Queen Bee will fire poisonous stingers at the player. During this pattern, she will alternate between hovering above the player, and swooping at them. It shoots stingers while it is currently hovering.
- Despite the drop for the Bee Keeper, Bee Gun, and Honey Comb all being 33.3%, the player can only acquire one item per killed Queen Bee, and they will always receive one of the three upon defeating the Queen Bee.
- Occasionally, a Hive will be large enough to possess 2 Larvae. If a player is using a bouncing weapon, they need to be wary of the second Larva, lest they be set upon by another Queen Bee.
- A World can possess multiple beehives, and multiple Queen Bees.
- Orichalcum armor's set bonus can break the Larva, causing the Queen Bee to be unintentionally spawned.
- Sometimes the Star Cloak will destroy the Larva, causing the Queen Bee to be spawned.