|Skeletron Prime (Boss)|
(100 when spinning)
(50 when spinning)
Soul of Fright 20-40 (100%)
Greater Healing Potion 5-15 (100%)
Hallowed Bar 20-30 (100%)
Skeletron Prime Trophy (10%)
Skeletron Prime is a Hardmode Boss that can be summoned only at night using a Mechanical Skull. It is the strongest mechanical boss in the game. It has five parts, but only the head needs to be defeated to beat the boss.
- Skeletron Prime Head
- Prime Saw
- Prime Vice
- Prime Cannon
- Prime Laser
Skeletron's head has two attacks. One melee attack which is relatively weak and an attack in which it attacks with it's spinning head. Spikes appear on its head when this attack takes place and thus increases the damage taken.
Other attacks include:
- Prime Vice attacks as a melee weapon for Skeletron Prime. It has high health and defense so it is harder to take out than other parts.
- Prime Saw has the highest HP, defense and damage than all other parts. It charges at the player making them take significant damage.
- Prime Cannon fires explosive cannon balls at the player. These do not destroy tiles but deal great damage.
- Prime Laser shoots lasers at the player. It has low defense and HP so it is easier to destroy than other parts.
- It is the hardmode and mechanical version of Skeletron with an addition of two more arms.
- All 4 limbs are immune to the Poisoned and On Fire! Debuffs.
- Although the head and the limbs are mechanical, the arms of the limbs are made of bones.
- At dawn, it will have an attack and defense similar to Dungeon Guardian, one-hitting you and he will flee.