Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Terraria Mobile Wiki
Hello Terrarians! We are a wiki solely devoted to the Mobile Version of Terraria. Here anyone can edit and add pages, or have fun with their fellow Terraria pals. We currently have 528 articles and 6 active users. We hope you enjoy your time on the wiki, and we hope you stick around!
Updates & Announcements
Terraria Mobile Rebalancing Update!
On August 20, 2015, a large-scale patch to Android and IOS users was rolled out. Here is a list:
- (Day and night cycles are now longer once entering Hardmode (same length as PC)
- Day and night cycles are now longer when an event is occurring (Solar Eclipse, Pumpkin Moon, and all invasions)
- Enemies overall are stronger than before
- Blood Moon is more aggressive, spawning more enemies
- Eye of Cthulhu has been slightly nerfed, does a little bit less damage in phase 2.
- Servants of Cthulhu have a high chance to drop a recovery heart.
- Goblin Invasions are more likely to spawn in pre-Hardmode and less likely in Hardmode
- Queen Bee has been buffed (more health, slightly higher defense and damage)
- Jungle Temple traps can now only be mined using the Picksaw
- Lihzahrd Power Cell drop chance increased from 1/100 (1%) to 1/50 (2%)
- Golem has more defense
- Meteorites are now slightly smaller in size, causing less destruction.
- The Solar Eclipse event now has a higher chance to spawn (over time)
- Mushroom Spear buy price has been changed to 70 Gold Coin
- Cutlass has been slightly nerfed (does less damage)
- The Pumpkin Moon event has been buffed
- Changed the starting items, now a player starts with a Wooden Sword instead of a Copper Broadsword
- Bug Fixes!
Terraria: Mobile Wiki
Do you think you know all there is about Terraria Mobile? Do you think you are a master of the game? Take our Terraria Mobile Quiz and let's see how good you are.
- Terraria Mobile: Rebalancing Update is here: Rebalanced the game.
- Terraria Mobile Wiki may get new allies soon. Stay tuned for further news!
Man, Duke Fishron is tough. He killed me in 10 seconds, with full health and Titanium armor and som…Read more >