The mobile version of Terraria is developed by Codeglue and published by 505GAMES (Spike Chunsoft in Japan). It is available on iOS, Android, Fire OS and Windows Phone/Windows 10 mobile devices.
When opening the game, Re-logic, 505games, Codeglue and RakNet are credited.
- iOS - 1.2.12785
- Android (full) - 1.2.12785
- Android (trial) - 1.2.12785
- Fire OS (Amazon) - 1.2.12801
- Windows Phone - 22.214.171.124
- Please see: Exclusive content (category)
- The Android/Amazon versions require Android 2.3 or above.
- The Windows Phone/Windows 10 mobile version only works with Windows Phone 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 mobile.
- The trial version on Android can be unlocked via IAP.
- A demo locked on the Tutorial world is available on Google Play. It is up-to-date and progress can't be saved,
- The full paid version is called Terraria. rather than Terraria (extra dot (.) present in the title).
- The 3DS version of Terraria was forked from the mobile version.