Tim is a skeleton mage that the player can sometimes find in the Stone Underground layer. He looks like a Dark Caster with a Wizard Hat. He always drops the Wizard Hat and defeating him is the only way to obtain one.
Tim is similar to the other mages in that he fires a projectile 3 times before teleporting. These projectiles are called Chaos Balls, do 20 damage each, and can travel through solid blocks.
- Tim very rarely spawns and only in the Stone Layer.
- He is so far the second rarest monster in the underground, the Lost Girl being rarest.
- He can be found simply by waiting in the Stone layer, but seems to spawn faster the closer you are to The Underworld.
- You can increase his chance of spawning using items such as a Water Candle and/or a Battle Potion.
- The Blood Moon event also increases his spawn chance.
- Though Tim's robe closely resembles the craftable Robe item, you can not obtain the Robe from him.
- Additionally, Tim's attacks emit light and can reveal hidden caves after passing through solid blocks.
- When Tim is slain, he will drop his Wizard Hat, which increases the wearer's defense by 2 and magic damage by 15%.