The Wall of Flesh can be very hard to defeat, and it can take some players over 10 attempts to beat. Follow these strategies to beat it easily.
- As suggested by many players, build a hellbridge out of wooden platforms. Yes, it is time-consuming, but it saves a lot of effort jumping over lava, avoiding hellstone, etc. It allows you to focus on attacking rather than avoiding things.
- Try getting good accessories, especially that give you lava immunity.
- Kill off the Hungry then throw about 30 beenades.
- The Night's Edge can be useful.
- A phaseblade can be used, not reccomended for tank players who don't dodge much.
- Alternatively, the Fiery Greatsword can also be used
- Dark Lance has a high DPS.
- Thorn Chakram or higher boomerangs can also benefit you.
- The Molten Fury and/or Sharanga bows can be used.
- Pheonix Blaster
- Don't use the Minishark- it barely does any damage even though it is very fast.
- Star Cannon is one of the best choices.
- Beenades as long as you kill the Hungry first.
- Demon Scythe
- Book of Skulls
- Diamond Staff
- Water Bolt
Molten Armor is a must for players using melee, or who are not good dodgers. The WoF deals very high damage, so use lesser armor only if you must.
Dos & Don'tsEdit
- Don't underestimate it- fully equip yourselves with potions, armor, and weapons. Leave nothing at stake.
- Don't attack the mouth- it has 10 defense. Aim for the eyes.
- Do try to stick to ranged unless you have a high damaging melee weapon.
- Do keep a lot of backup plans- don't try to stick to one weapon, you might run out of ammo/mana.
- Do stay calm- don't panic, keep calm and execute your plan.